Friday, March 16, 2012

Keeping Passion Your Priority All Year Long

Special JAWIB Event, Wednesday, April 11, 2012! University Hospital at Daybreak 5126 W. Daybreak Parkway. 11:30am - 1:00pm

Tricia Cook with Pure Romance will be speaking to us about how to keep passion in networking as well as personal relationships. 
Tricia lives in Riverton with her husband Craig and their 3 children, and serves on the JAWIB board.

Now a few words from Tricia:

I am happily married to my best friend, Craig, for 20 years. We have 3 children, 19,  17 and 15.  I was lucky to be able to be a stay at home mom for 16 years. I re-entered the 9-5 world just over a year ago.

I have been a part time Relationship Consultant for the last 8 years with two different companies. I manage a successful team and am the Utah new Consultant trainer.  My personal focus has always been on educating women and giving them permission to develop and embrace their intimate relationships, guilt free.

Some of the same tools used to fine tune the relationship with your spouse can be integrated into the work place with amazing results.

Your relationships- no matter what type- don't have to be bad on order to get better.


Please join us!! Please RSVP or Regards by April 9th.

No comments:

Post a Comment